Skip to content

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL YOUR FRIENDS


Join our FREE newsletter and WIN a $100 Amazon Gift Card!


1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars
1,440 views

10 Comments

  1. Tina
    November 18, 2011 @ 8:33 am

    Oh who did this to poor pug…. how sad… but not to worry I am baking another 4 u…..

    Reply

  2. lin
    November 9, 2011 @ 7:36 pm

    Somebody eated the whole thing, not a crumb left…

    Reply

  3. nan
    November 9, 2011 @ 4:01 pm

    so much people food bad for dogs, i don’t know about cats…chocolate, grapes, raisins, onions lettuce cabbage…just lotsa things…we should all probably go research if we have animals, lol

    Reply

  4. Bev
    November 9, 2011 @ 2:42 pm

    Yeah Maggie and also I’ve heard grapes are bad for them. I didn’t know this and my dog would get grapes with me. Anyway, he is fine nothing bad happened to him, but I have stopped letting him have grapes. I will have another treat for him if I am eating grapes.

    Reply

  5. Jean H
    November 9, 2011 @ 10:30 am

    TRUE

    Reply

  6. Maggie
    November 9, 2011 @ 10:04 am

    I have heard dogs ahould not be given chocolate, true?

    Reply

  7. meza
    November 9, 2011 @ 5:30 am

    Awww Poor Baby!!!!

    Reply

  8. Joy
    November 9, 2011 @ 2:26 am

    Oh no! I wanted some & someone got them already!

    Reply

  9. nan
    November 9, 2011 @ 12:43 am

    some body’s been eating my cupcake and it’s ALL gone!!!

    Reply

  10. Jeanne
    November 8, 2011 @ 1:27 am

    Where did it go?? Darn it took me too long to get up here.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *