Reversi is a two-player board game also known as Othello. Here are the rules of the game:
- The game is played on an 8×8 board with 64 discs, each colored black on one side and white on the other.
- At the beginning of the game, four discs are placed in the center of the board: two white discs and two black discs with the same color facing each other.
- Players take turns placing a disc of their color on the board, starting with black.
- A disc can only be placed on an empty square or a square occupied by an opponent’s disc.
- When a player places a disc on the board, all the opponent’s discs that are sandwiched between the newly placed disc and another disc of the player’s color are flipped to the player’s color.
- Players must flip at least one of their opponent’s discs in each move. If a player can’t make a legal move, they pass their turn.
- The game ends when the board is full, or both players can’t make a legal move. The player with the most discs of their color on the board at the end of the game wins.
Reversi is a fun and challenging game that requires strategy and skill. Give it a try and see if you can outsmart your opponent!What did you think? Please leave a comment in the section below and remember to share the video and sign up for our free newsletter!