Skip to content

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL YOUR FRIENDS


Join our FREE newsletter and WIN a $100 Amazon Gift Card!


1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars
578 views

5 Comments

  1. Goober
    December 15, 2010 @ 8:14 pm

    I know my parents stopped giving their one dog grapes and raisins because our vet said not to give grapes or raisins either and that was a shocker to me when I heard about it!

    Reply

  2. Suzanna
    December 12, 2010 @ 10:35 pm

    My vet says not to let dogs or cats eat raisins or grapes–they are very toxic to them. But no problem here–neither one of our dogs would eat one anyway-lol!

    Reply

  3. Jean H
    December 12, 2010 @ 10:22 pm

    @MARGARET- Ageed, but not exactly what is is.

    Reply

  4. Margaret
    December 12, 2010 @ 8:26 pm

    I don’t know man, maybe it’s me, but something doesn’t
    look right about that cat.

    Reply

  5. Bev
    December 12, 2010 @ 2:02 pm

    My dog will eat grapes, have not seen a cat eat them before.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *