It was a scary moment at a South Carolina restaurant, when a 10-month-old baby started choking on a piece of pancake. Diners rushed to help the distressed family, but the Heimlich maneuver didn’t work. Salvation came in the form of a man named Major Hillard, who retrieved a device called a Lifevac from his car. Hillard used the Lifevac to try to suction the obstruction from little Gabriel’s mouth. After several plunges of the device, success. What did you think? Please leave a comment in the section below and remember to share the video and sign up for our free newsletter!