Solitaire Grande is a popular solitaire card game that is played using a standard 52-card deck. Here are the steps to play the game:
- Shuffle the deck of cards and lay out seven piles of cards on the playing surface, with the first pile containing one card, the second pile containing two cards, and so on up to the seventh pile containing seven cards.
- Turn the top card of each pile face-up and leave the remaining cards face-down.
- Create four foundation piles in the upper right-hand corner of the playing surface. These piles should start with an Ace and build up to a King of the same suit.
- Move cards between the piles on the playing surface according to the following rules:
- Cards can be moved to another pile if they are one rank higher and of the opposite color. For example, a red six can be placed on top of a black seven.
- An entire sequence of cards can be moved from one pile to another if the top card of the sequence follows the same color and descending sequence as the card at the bottom of the target pile.
- A King can be moved to an empty tableau pile.
- Once all possible moves have been made, turn over the top card of the remaining deck. This card can be played on the tableau piles or on the foundation piles if it is the next card in sequence and of the same suit.
- Continue to make moves until either all cards have been moved to the foundation piles or no more moves can be made.
- If all cards have been moved to the foundation piles, you win! If no more moves can be made and there are still cards left in the deck or on the tableau piles, you lose.
Solitaire Grande can be a challenging game, but with practice, you can develop strategies for maximizing your chances of winning.